Търсене на продукт
Sägen-Mehring GmbH was founded by A.H.Mehring in Dresden in 1913 and taken over by Gerhard Döring in 1946. The company was re-established by Gerhard Döring in Hockenheim in 1949. It presently occupies three premises providing some 8000 square metres of production, warehouse and office accommodation. Sägen-Mehring GmbH has developed into a specialist in saw technology as a manufacturer of high quality saw bands and blades for all types of saw, tools and machinery in the metal working industries and trades. The company has remained true to its essential virtues throughout its existence of almost 100 years: innovation arising from tradition, quality and service.